- Fortune Names CSX Among World's Most Admired Companies
FORTUNE has named CSX Corporation one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, according to a recent survey. CSX achieved high marks in numerous categories, including quality of products and services, long-term investment value and social responsibility. The company ranked second in the trucking, transportation and logistics industry. This is the fifth consecutive year that CSX made the list.
- Customers Invest More Than $3.5 Billion on CSX Network in 2014
In 2014, CSX and its customers worked together on 107 projects to build or expand facilities on CSX’s network and short line partners. CSX customers invested more than $3.5 billion in these projects, which are expected to generate nearly 5,800 new jobs in local communities and approximately 161,000 annual carloads of new business for CSX.
- CSX Industrial Development Partnershipping Awards for 2013 Projects
The 2013 Partnershipping Awards recognize the Department of Economic Development of Cartersville – Bartow County, Georgia.
- Cronus Fertilizers to build on CSX Select Site
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn announces Cronus Fertilizers has chosen to build a new $1.4 billion fertilizer plant in Tuscola, Ill. on a CSX Select Site.
- Callaway South Industrial Park in LaGrange
A portion of the Callaway South Industrial Park in LaGrange, Georgia has been certified as a CSX Select Site.